“Porn Studies is the first dedicated, international, peer-reviewed journal to critically explore those cultural products and services designated as pornographic and their cultural, economic, historical, institutional, legal and social contexts. Porn Studies will publish innovative work examining specifically sexual and explicit media forms, their connections to wider media landscapes and their links to the broader spheres of (sex) work across historical periods and national contexts.” Click on different studies listed below.
Aims and Scope Porn Studies. https://www.tandfonline.com/action/journalInformation?show=aimsScope&journalCode=rprn20&fbclid=IwAR3Kzgb9BMWabnFXNXsUWsih7ERBEjGma2PMa04jREGcTWgOQRvKcDe6sk8
tandf: Porn Studies: Table of Contents
- Porn literacy and young people’s digital cultures
- Notes from a (retiring) porn scholar – teaching porn studies in Canada: a (very brief) reflection
- The ethics of imaginary violence, part 3: early animated pornography in Japan
- Local flavour, film fantasies and shifting selections: Finnish sex magazines, 1972–1973
- Inge Ivarson and the quality porn film
- Tabloid porn in Quebec
- Teaching about good sex: classroom reflections on a positive sexuality curriculum and the Good Sex Story Project
- The Spanish obscenities of Bruce LaBruce
- How do youth, parents, and educators use discursive sexual scripts to make sense of youth engagement with internet pornography?
Get your Invitation
One on One Sessions and Great Events
Be Free to Be You