Conscious Uncoupling for Easier Transitions
The conscious uncoupling approach is a process that completes a relationship and moves ahead without the usual distress.
1. Let Go of Blame – Write Your Memory Narrative of what to Remember
Perspective is your prerogative, so accept that relationships change. Any relationship can be a success if you treat your partner well and emerge from it as a better person, even if it doesn’t last forever. Focus on the quality of your connections rather than the duration.
2. Admit to What You Want – Embrace Your Inner Villain
Liberate yourself from any stigma attached to being single.
The problem: You don’t know what you want.
Everyone can go on and on about what they DON’T want, but if I asked you to write your dream filled with all the things you do want, it turns out we aren’t so good at dreaming big. Because if we admit all we want, we feel we have to do the work to get it! It’s only your DREAMS after all.
- Articulate your goals, clearly stating timing and a way to measure success
- Uncover what you really want by identifying your motivators
- Bust your own excuses and self sabotaging
- Curiously imagine possibilities and create action plans
- Develop intimacy with yourself
3. Know You Can Fly when the Branch Breaks
Commit to being civil. It doesn’t matter who you kiss, it matters how you treat them. Polite thoughts and words reinforce positive emotions. Being respectful towards each other will protect your peace of mind and make compassion flow more easily. You will walk with a new perspective inspired by attainable possibilities.
Get your Invitation
One on One Sessions and Great Events
Be Free to Be You